Monday, January 11, 2010

You make me feel so glam.

I cannot beileve how amazing 2010 has been so far. The best part...it's only going to get better. I'm in the middle of trying to pack for Europe. I hope this trip becomes life changing for me because of all the awesome people i'm meeting at Midem (http://www.midem.com/)! I also have a lot of test gigs of in Europe, just to test all the markets. I plan on coming home with bruised and bloody legs. ;-) hehhe

So back to the packing thing....I have no idea what t take, how much to take and how to fit it all in this tiny suitcase. Ugh....Im in big trouble!

I've been getting a lot of insiration lately from Edie Sedgwick. She was so beautiful and always herself. Her dark eyes always hid so many secrets. I feel her.  I did another shoot with Dawn Derbyshire about a week ago. These shots are some of my favorite...I'm shaking away any bad vibes.



None of you know what goes on inside. I'm okay, I know.

xoxo
Sarah


No comments: