Friday, January 15, 2010

The Little Prince

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

This is a quote from one of my favorite books, The Little Prince. It is a children book that I bought in Paris last year from a street vendor. I never expected the book to have so much meaning to me. I find myself reading this book a lot lately. It has many lessons for adults, about whats really important in life. It's about seeing things through the eyes of a child.We need to start looking beyond the surface of things...

Do yourself a HUGE favor and go buy this book. It is only with one's heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.


xoxo
Sarah

"He who would travel happily must travel light".....man does this quote from the book apply to me right now! With this thought in mind I must go rethink my packing situation. :-) Leaving tomorrow!


No comments: