Sunday, January 10, 2010

So Happy I could Die

I just got home from Chicago and I came home with so much more than I ever expected. I came with the most incredible inspiration. I came home with more desire than ever to work my ass off. Gaga, your fans are incredible, I was sooo moved by the way everyone sang, jumped, cried, and felt everything you did. We were all one in that theater...we were your little monsters.


Thank you Gaga for giving me even more reason to work hard. I want to feel what you feel on stage. I pray and work for that everyday, so thank you for making me want it even more.

There was two opening acts, Semi Precious Weapons and Jason Derulo. Let me tell you I am now a HUGE fan of SPW.  These guys were so glamorous and fabulous! The singer even rocked 5 inch heels!! What's not to love?!


If anyone has the chance to go see the Lady...do whatever you can to go. Thank you sooo much Mark for everything on this trip....it was so wonderful.

xoxo
Sarah

Me trying to eat dinner...I was too excited!!








Hahaha i'm loving the vibe!!

Show me your teeth!!!



My little Tinkerbell.







No comments: