Monday, January 18, 2010

Back in the swing of things!

I finally got to Europe on Sunday, and we already got  right to work. I've been practicing in the studio for my performances this week, recording an EPK and writing and learning new songs. So glad to be back :-D

I just learned that I'll acually be performing at Midem this year at a showcase with Aura Dione. Aura is sooo freaking awesome plus she has the #1 single in Europe right now with "I will love you Monday." I can't wait to meet this girl. The most amazing thing is....she loves shoes just like me!! Haha.

Click here to check out Aura!

I have an early morning so I must get some sleep! Goodnight!

xoxo
Sarah

Tommy Mustach and I with our eyepatches!


Me and my wonderful manager Oli....and his broken toes! Haha!

I love me some Urs! Gawd my smile is soo cheesy! haha!

He stole my hat! :-p

No comments: