Saturday, January 23, 2010

I wake up in the morning feelin' like P Diddy

I'm finally excited that I feel use to the time change! It's really frustrating to me because it seems to take me a little longer...errr! The past week has been so great. I've spent some time in the studio with my man Urs and writing here and there. I'm hoping to be inspired by something really amazing. I also had a few gigs this week at Discos. I wasn't sure how they were going to go and was always second guessing myself because 18-25 yr olds are a freaking tough age. You never know how they are going to act. The shows turned out to be sooo amazing and really fun! I fed a lot off the crowd and I was able to really let loose. After the shows I'm able to party with everyone for awhile...until my manager forces me out the door! Haha I always beg him for 10 more minutes! Last night I was a mess walking back in the hotel at 3am I had champage all in my hair and body, I was dripping in sweat, my stockings were ripped in sooo many place and I found a few new bruises on my arms and legs! Its a good thing I don't drink or I would have been in bigger trouble. I find these gigs really awesome because even though the crowd and I had a language barrier, we understood each other and we became one. What a feeling...! Can't wait for another Disco tonight! I leave for Cannes early tomorrow. When I say early...I freaking mean early. So I plan on not sleeping at all tonight! Ha!

xoxo
Sarah


No comments: