Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thank you very much for absolutely nothing.....

I just read a email from my Dad today, and it really got me thinking. I wrote a song almost three years ago. It was a song about my hurt and pain I felt. In the email my Dad was writing his thoughts on the song.


"I listen to your song several times. I hate to admit it but its good. Hate to admit it only because of the negative message. You got it out now think and live a positive approach to life. Its not always fair but you will win the final victory"

To the naked eye it has negative and hateful lyrics but the true meaning is something beautiful and positive.  hate that people always look for the negative first and not the positive. I ask my Father respectfully, who is it really the one being negative?? I can't wait for you all to hear my song it's very meaningful to me, and it will be fun to see if anyone else is able to understand the hidden positive message and the irony.

On that note I'm so excited to tell everyone that I will be posting new previews of my new music in a few days. Now, I'm not going to post the full song....Just small snippets! I can't wait to hear the feedback :-)

I have never been so proud of my music...so that should tell you something!

 xoxo
Sarah

The other day I had a really amazing shoot with my three favorite girls Dawn, Ade and Ali! I made a short small video of the shoot...its a little cheesy hahaha!! I would always stop anything I'm doing to work with these girls, they are the definition of fabulous. The pictures will be done in a few weeks, until then enjoy the video!!

Watch the video! :-)

No comments: