Monday, April 12, 2010

My sassy is leaving Sweden...

In three days I got five entire songs done. I am sooo happy with the results. I work really well with Mans, I look forward to working with him again (hopefully very soon)! I was getting a little down the other night, not quite sure why. This feeling always overcomes me when i'm writing. The lack of sleep and the overhaul of emotions get the best of me. This morning when I got into the studio I finally was able to unwind a little bit because I got to hear some of the progress. Already Mans got one demo done. I must say...damn! It sounds better than I expected!! I now have a total changed of attitude because hard work pays off, it's just hard to realize that sometimes when you don't have something "in hand."

I'm heading back to Switzerland tonight...gotta be up early to be at Powerplay Studio with my Urs and Linn!! I will say that I will Miss you sooo much Sweden, thank you for the great music, laughs and open arms. I won't thank you for the weather as it sucked!

Hopefully i'll have time to shower tonight because its been two days....wow did I really just write that?

xoxo
Sarah



Please ignore how big my boobs look.
For some reason they photograh bigger.
That's good and all but my butt also
photograghs big...not so good! :-p

No comments: