Friday, April 9, 2010

Back in Europe...

The moment I arrived in Switzerland (7am) I had to get right to work! I had a buissness meeting with Chicoree, one of my sponsers. It wasn't a typical meeting it was sooo much fun. I got pick out some items from the Summer line...before its even out in Chicoree store! I also got to go shopping for free in one of the stores. I was in complete HEAVEN. I also was surprised when they also wanted to do a on the spot photoshoot. Double Heaven!! There is only one problem....how in the world am I going to get all of these clothes back to the States?! I really love the clothes too...it's all about the studs, demin, cargo, vests and stripes. Would you believe...I got a pair of jeans I love. I haven't worn jeans in over 2 years...thanks for making me a believer again Chicoree. ;-)

Thanks again Chicoree for all the awesome clothes!!!

xoxo
Stay beautiful!
Sarah

If you get a chance check out Chicoree! http://www.chicoree.ch/

Here are some of the behind the scenes shots ;-)














No comments: