Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bring your Sassy over here.

es I will.

Packing for Europe again. I can't wait to get away for awhile...I have a lot on my mind and I can't wait to get in out on paper. I'm going to write write write until my little hand falls off.....

This time my travels take me to Switzerland and Sweden. Never been to Sweden yet, so this should be quit the trip. So many great songs came out of  Sweden...songs from Ke$ha, Gaga, Backstreet Boys (Ugh I use to looooove them. Still kinda do! Haha!), N'sync, Katy Perry....so many more. I'm just a little brain dead from trying to remember everything to pack.

What shall I forget this time??

xoxo
stay beautiful

Sarah

Contents of my purse as of now:









 


And a bunch of crumbs....ugh. My purse is pretty empty....that will change soon enough. First got to get ready to grab a bite to eat at Cafe Capri. They have the most amazing Chai tea ever...maybe I'll have a glass or two...or four?







No comments: