Saturday, November 14, 2009

Writing went pretty well last night, but I still didn't get as far as I wanted. It's a start and I cant complain, I just gotta keep writing everyday. I can't wait to discover more and more about myself


 This Thursday I have a gig at YSU College. It will be my last gig in the USA for awhile because I'm going to throw myself into my new music and new direction. I will be doing a lot of experimentation at the gig.  January I have a lot of gigs at different venues, just to again experiment with a new crowd and the new music. This all cat come soon enough!!

I'm really into the fall fashion this year. Military jackets, Big bows, bold shoulders, Rocker chains & studs, and black. Ahhh it's all my style.  I found this amazing military hat at a thrift store, I cant wait to wear it out. Fashion this year is also becoming more forgiving, basically anything goes. I love that because I don't get as many strange looks when I go out, then again people might just becoming use to seeing me. Ha! It seems to me that styles keep getting recycled, and so does music. A new style dies and in a couple of decades in reinvented and new. I love it. Thank GOD for bringing the 80's bold shoulder back (but thank god for designers who improved it! Making it more smaller and sleeker!)

I have a long day ahead of me so I better get started on it :-)

XOXO

Sarah





No comments: