Monday, November 30, 2009

It's my first day in Denmark, and man does it feel good to be back in Europe. Something about the vibes here are incredible. I really get myself into work mode, I would work 20 hours a day if they would let me!
My first day working wit John Gordon was sooo much better than expected. We worked really well together and the time just flew by. We recorded a really awesome song which ended up being 100% completely different than when we started out. It's a really catchy pop song, which reminds a little of Gwen Stefani. It's weird but sooo freaking catchy. Weird is my kind of thing!!
I'm jet lagging pretty bad today, I've been up since 3am. I'm staying in a really nice condo all to myself while I'm here. It freaks me out a little bit because I'm alone out in the middle of nowhere. Hahaha, I guess I can spend more time with my brain and write some really bad-ass stuff.

In a few hours I'll be back in the studio putting the finishing touches on the song we recorded and then start writing together with John. I'm becoming antsy like a 6 yr old....

More later...

XOXO

Sarah

No comments: