Friday, November 13, 2009

Denmark in 14 days

The end of the month is quickly approaching, and if I'm honest with myself Im getting extremely nervous. I'm going to have to be completely open and expose myself to strangers, I'm going to have to show them my soul. That is the only way I will be able to write everything I want to say and everything I feel. I just need a little push...or maybe a shove.  Ready or not Denmark here I come....


I ve been finding inspirations everywhere lately especially with my Lady Gaga. Her video Bad Romance was so amazing, it brought me to tears. Her music isn't just fabulous pop music with a great beat, the words are her diary. She's exposing herself to the world. I look up to her and understand that's what I need to do. The art direction behind the video was amazing too, and the fashion was to die for. OMG the Alexander McQueen shoes....I covet them dearly.

I've been laying in bed for the past three days recovering from Oral surgery. I had four wisdom teeth removed, not fun! I have had my fill of movies, TV, and Jello. I'm going to sit my ass down with my laptop and write. Wish me luck :-)

XOXO
Sarah

I NEED these shoes...im putting them on the top of my Christmas list :-)






This is a shot from my latest shoot with Chris. Stripper cages are always fun :-D

No comments: