Thursday, November 5, 2009

back to Europe soon!

I've been filling my time with a lot of photo-shoots and with writing. Im heading to Denmark on the 28th to write with John Gordon and Henrik Hylle. They are amazing and I KNOW we're going to come up with some badass stuff. I'm also a little nervous about it because we're all going in with our own ideas, nothing prepared, just stuff we come up with in the studio. That's how Lil Wayne writes all of his songs....he just goes into the studio and out comes magic. That's maybe why im having such a hard time writing.

Winter is getting here fast, but I refuse to give up my high waisted shorts and dresses. I think I have one pair of pants that I actually like to wear....and its a body suit. So I dont think it counts! Anyways the new thing is towear nude stockings. It keeps me warm and I can still wear all of my summer favorites. :-) Also the looks from starngers is always priceless. Im also really into pirate patches and thigh high boots...now I just need a Jonny Depp on my arm. ;-)


Here are some photos from my latest shoot with the amazing Dawn Derbyshire:

XOXO
Sarah











No comments: