Thursday, October 14, 2010

Devil woman.

Tried to sleep and failed. This insomnia keeps getting worse. Oh well more time to work. I guess Santa gave me my present early this year when I asked for more hours in the day. He granted me the gift of no sleep.
I just restored my account today on Formspring…not sure why. I use to always think its lame because there is always some coward behind the computer screen waiting to ask messed up questions. Today was the first time I received such a lame statement…. It wasn’t even a Question.

Q: Posing with a cross and dressing like a Devil is costing you a one way ticket to Hell. 

A: Wow. Really?? First off I have never dressed up as a Devil and posing with a cross isn’t sending me anywhere. Who are you to judge me? God himself? I highly doubt it.

Again I don’t own anyone on this planet anything. Haters gonna hate..always. Enjoy my Devil worshiping pics below. I worked with the amazing Laura Dark in Columbus on these. She is a one of a kind woman and somehow I really think we’re related. :)

Okay back to work on this thing called sleep.










No comments: