Thursday, October 14, 2010

25 to life.

I went to bed super early tonight (early meaning 10pm) and now I’m up at 2am. My little head is racing with thoughts as usual. Sometimes I let people get to me more than I should, but it takes me only a moment to realize I don’t own an explaination to anyone. If they are that pretentious to think I would spend anytime writing such to them…they are wrong. My time and worth are precious. I’m not about to let any idiots let me think otherwise. I work too hard and for too long and have seen way too much.So…Don’t be a silly head!
And what i mean is that i will no longer let you control me
so you better hear me out this much you owe me
i gave up my life for you, totally devoted to you while Ive stayed
thankful all the way this is how i f**king get repaid.
Oh Eminem you stole the words right from my purdy little mouth.
Okay I’m going to bed….I have to get up super early for a shoot tomorrow with Dawn. Yes, it is going to be epic.

No comments: