Monday, June 7, 2010

Where my gay's at?

Over the weekend I got to swim in Zurich lake. When I say swim, I mean for a mere 30 seconds. Haha! The water was colder than ice...mountain water. It was such a beautiful day full of sunshine...we had a cook out BBQ and I somehow managed to mess up the kabob veggies :-p, I am so not a cook. I will always take up an opportunity to hang out with Andy, Chris and their friends. Hopefully I'll get to do it again before I leave for home....! I almost forgot the best part of the weekend...this cute little Dog Leo would not stop kissing my face! He kissed it nearly for 10 mins!! When he started to move to my boobs I made him stop....he was getting a little to frisky. He would be perfect for Hollywood. Miss Hollywood and Mister Leonardo Dicaprio. :-D


The tour is still going very well, its a very tight schedule and long hours, but I have so much fun with these kids! It makes me miss my brothers and sister even more though. I haven't seen my family in almost a year because of all the traveling, but next month I'll be taking a looong holiday to go see them. I cannot wait. :-D

This morning a really funny thing happen....I'm always making mistakes with words and for some reason I always choose the worst option. This boy asked me  "Do you like the gays?" I was like "Of  course! They always have the best time and they are great to go shopping with. But sexual orientation doesn't matter at all to me, it's whats inside that counts. " Everyone again was so confused and then they started to laugh really hard....That's when the teacher explained that he meant "gaming." The real question was "Do you like the games?" Hahaha, but I think its completely understandable how I got that confused! I could seriously not stop laughing, and the boy was such a great sport about it. :-)

I'm a little car sick right now because we're high in the mountains, so I'm going to relax a bit and sip this diet coke before  my next gig. Ahhhhh, so refreshing.


xoxo
Sarah

I'm sure you all know by now my love of sweets. I seriously have the biggest sweet tooth in the entire world. This huge candy store in Europe called "Lollipop" is amazing. They have soooo many different kinds of candy then we do back home! I love it! When I called my husband to tell him about this amazing candy store he simply said "I bet you got three pounds didn't you, Just like  you do when your home." And he was right...I got 1 kilo = 3 pds! Haha he knows me too well :-) Again...I just dont understand why my boobs photograph so big! Seriously they are NOT that big!! How I dare to dream! Thanks to Oliver who took the pics....hahaha!



No comments: