Sunday, June 6, 2010

Six feet under.

I'm sitting outside of my hotel room watching a beautiful storm overtake Zurich. I really love storms, they bring me peace and the wind feels amazing in this hot summer weather. Every time I'm alone traveling I get to know myself a lot more. You don't realize how much you've grown up until you start reacting to things differently. The petty bullshit we use to deal with just isn't important anymore. The past is left to the past. Of course there are always exceptions where people hold on to whatever grudge they can, because to them that's all they have. Let's make this world a but better and let go of the past. Life is too damn short...we should always look for the positive first. So this is my post to say....MY past is buried. Every lie that was ever told to me, every broken promise, every hurtful word....ALL OF THE BULLSHIT is being buried. This is one funeral I won't mourn.

xoxo
Sarah

The pictures below are taken by once again by the amazing Dawn Deryshire.




No comments: